Registered Physiotherapist Mark Gottfried is a Breg Knee Brace Fitter and Supplier. Mark is also a Bledsoe Knee Brace Fitter and Supplier. Mark has a special interest in treating knee injuries and has extensive experience in post operative knee rehabilitation. Mark has over 20 years of experience and also has a degree in Occupational Therapy.
Knee Injury? See Mark. Mark Gottfried treats patients at our main Victoria Physiotherapy Clinic located at 100B-3200 Shelbourne Street.
To book an appointment for a custom knee brace fitting with Mark please call us at 250-598-9828.
Breg provides premium, high-value sports medicine products and services that advance orthopedic patient care. From pioneering cold therapy products and innovative bracing to caring customer service and award-winning orthopedic practice solutions, Breg delivers a 360°customer experience unmatched in the industry. Breg is a division of Orthofix International (NASDAQ: OFIX).
Founded in 1989, Breg offers cold therapy, knee, shoulder, spine, elbow/wrist, foot/ankle bracing and orthopedic practice solutions. The Company’s products are sold through more than 100 distributors in 36 countries. Breg is based in Vista, CA, with approximately 500 employees in the U.S. and Mexico.
For two decades, Breg has transformed orthopedic care with industry-leading products. Breg is the leader in motorized cold therapy, selling over two million Polar Care® units. In 2005, Breg launched the Fusion® family of functional knee braces, combining sleek, lightweight design with exceptional comfort and fit. Introduced in 2010 on select Fusion braces, AirTech™ is an innovative system of AirMesh® and pad channels that move heat and moisture away from the skin.
Breg offers a line of premier post-operative braces with the patented T-Scope® hinge, and a full range of soft goods. Breg’s Orthopedic Practice Solution enables orthopedic practices to set up and maintain an in-office orthopedic bracing and supplies program.
Knee Stabilizer Brace
- Patellofemoral pain syndrome (e. g. chondromalacia, chondropathy of the patella, beginning osteoarthritis of the patellofemoral joint)
- Patellofemoral malalignment
- Stabilization after patella luxation/subluxation
- Stabilization after lateral release surgery
- Keeps patella in correct position
- Prevents patella from luxation
- Supports sensory motor control
- Flexible patella stabilizer
- C-shaped pad, which is adjusted by two separate straps
- Innovative material that combines compression and breathability
- Comfortable to wear
- Fits well beneath clothes
- Can be used for left or right sides
Shelbourne Physiotherapy Knee Bracing Clinic
Unit 100B-3200 Shelbourne St. Victoria, BC V8P 5G8 CA
Phone: 250-598-9828 Website: http://www.shelbournephysio.ca/content/knee-bracing